Saturday, September 17, 2011

Didn't think I'd be back here again...

Hey there everyone! I have to say that I didn't think I would be writing back here again... there is a new site on the way, but it's just not going to happen before we go on our trip. I suppose it can be something to look forward to when we get back.
In 6 days we are leaving on the trip of a life time! We are flying to the Bahamas to play at Atlantis for a week, then we are spending a couple of days surfing in Cocoa Beach, Florida before we board the Disney Dream for a cruise through the Bahamas and finally on to Kissimmee, Florida for just over 3 weeks of playing in the sun. People keep asking us if we are excited. Ummmmm, is that supposed to be a rhetorical question? Dylan has some anxiety about it all, but he will be fine once we're in the air and Brendan and I are obviously excited. But, first we have to finish off the next 6 days at home. For me that means, cleaning out the fridge, sorting the front storage and mud room closet, dealing with the linen closet from hell and finally, trying to make some semblance of my room. Ah yes.... my room. The room I haven't slept in since last November. It's a long story, but lets just say that it became the room that stored boxes, furniture, books and more boxes. I really want to go away knowing that when I come home it is to an organized and clean room, so that is my project for these last few days at home. Wish me luck.

No comments: