Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I'm just too lazy.

I had big plans for a blog post yesterday, but do you know what I did instead? I took a nap. I am just too lazy to put fingers on the keyboard and pull the thoughts out of my brain. And don't be fooled by these words either... these are just "tide you over" words until I get less lazy and write about something real.
This isn't going to even be a post looking back over the year of 2011. Nope. Too lazy. There isn't even a funny story to tell. Sorry.
I am sitting on my couch, the dogs and one boy are sleeping (yes, they are lazy too) and the other boy is at his dad's. The Christmas tree and mantle are lit up and the rest of the lights are off (I am NOT one of you Christmas freaks who has the tree pitched over the balcony already) and I am sitting with my computer, reading other people's blogs and drinking a cup of tea. I am going to meet a friend for lunch and if I feel really inspired and the wind won't blow me off the dyke, I will go for a run later.
I have many thoughts popping around my brain and ideas for blog posts are piling up, so there is some good stuff to come - I promise. But for today, I am going to enjoy no stress. I am going to look around my world and be content. I am going to be thankful. I am going to relax.
Tomorrow is the day my world can go back to normal.

No comments: