Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 1.

I promised I would share my confessions and seeing as though it is day one, I should start off on the right foot. I am still driving a car. Yes, you read that correctly. For today and tomorrow, I have to drag around musical equipment for my son and there is just no other way to do it. I felt guilty about it for a while, but I'm over it now. Don't judge me! Dylan rode his bike to school and I am carpooling to the music stuff tonight and tomorrow - so the effort is there! On a positive note, I am typing this at the library and I haven't eaten anything I shouldn't have (so far!). I'm not even craving anything yet!! And yes, I know it's only been about 7 hours.
I'm headed for home to pack away the electronics before the boys are there to "help" and then to whip up some super tasty dinner that fits into the guidelines! (I'm feeling that this project may be made up of moment to moment successes and not just day to day ones!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed by your library internet thing. I fear I am far too addicted for that one!

The Colourist said...

Diane

I am impressed with what you made for dinner. I am not sure what or how you make it but it sounds very intresting. I have used the internet at the library too. It is great. I often hang there when the kids are at swimming. I don't know why I am hanging around in a library when I hated reading when I was in shcool :)

I will continue to check in. Good luck.

Shawn