Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm all inspired!

I'm all fired up about our project today! People have been messaging me, calling and commenting on it all and they are all eager to talk about some changes they are willing to make too! The 3 Peas have started something!!! Of course, it's important to note that The 3 Peas haven't actually done anything yet... But we will! I am encouraged and we are almost ready to roll (hahaha - a little cycling humour for you.). I was sitting in Starbuck's this morning, having my last Mocha Frappuccino, with my last piece of Starbuck's banana bread and reading my last paper version of the paper. I have to say, I wasn't even sad. My homemade, organic, no sugar banana bread is better, a dairy free frappuccino would be gross and the paper is kind of depressing (although I will still read the paper at the library on occasion). Not to mention that if I have to bike all the way to Starbucks I'm not going to undo the good work with a bezillion calories of bad stuff. A cup of tea at home, watching my garden grow will be just fine.
Bring on June 1 I say!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can honestly say that since we canceled our newspaper subscription about 5 years ago, we have NEVER missed it! It is SO nice not to have to haul those things around, and have them piling up everywhere. Plus, Google news doesn't leave that horrible black gunk on your fingers!